7th Grade NGSS Topics
HOW CAN I HELP MY CHILD TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Encourage dialog! Ask your child about his/her day. "What did you do in science class today?" or "What topic are you currently studying in science?" or "What do you think about ______?" (insert science term)
- Check your child's student planner daily. Make sure he/she is writing in all homework assignments and completing them. Ask to see their work...look for neatness, accuracy and completeness.
- Provide a relatively quiet space for your child to complete his/her homework assignment.
- Check your child's grades on Infinite Campus several times a week. The link can be accessed through the Hart District web site (campus portal), from the PJHS website or by using the button below. This online grading program can become your best friend and a fabulous parenting tool!
- Make sure your child comes to school prepared: well fed, rested, organized backpack and folders, completed assignments, water bottle, lunch and snacks, etc.
- If you have a question, please contact the school or teacher!
COURSE OUTLINE FOR SCIENCE 7
LAB SAFETY - GRADE 7
Science 7 textbook
- ASSIGNED FOR PRACTICE AND REINFORCEMENT, NOT PUNISHMENT!
- SHOULD TAKE 10-20 MINUTES TO COMPLETE (approximately 3 nights a week)
- ALWAYS COUNTED FOR CREDIT!
- MUST BE WRITTEN IN STUDENT PLANNER DAILY BY STUDENT
- LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED, BUT WILL NOT RECEIVE FULL CREDIT